Why Work at St. Joe’s?
St. Joseph’s Health Centre is a dynamic downtown community teaching hospital, located in the West End of Toronto—a great place to learn, work and grow. We are a community of Many Faces with One Mission – which speaks to the diversity of the people that we serve and those who serve with us.
At St. Joseph’s Health Centre, we are proud of our many accomplishments in delivering exceptional care and service to the patients and families in our community. We have recently been accredited with Exemplary Standing – the highest level of recognition by Accreditation Canada.
We are situated in a picturesque location overlooking Lake Ontario and adjacent to High Park. At St. Joseph’s Health Centre, we are committed to fostering a healthy community for all and dedicated to Advancing the Health of Our Community by being Canada’s Best Community Teaching Health Centre. At the forefront of dynamic changes within the healthcare industry, we are a community of staff, volunteers, and physicians working together in a climate of mutual support that enables healing and the fulfillment of human potential.
At St. Joseph’s Health Centre, our People are our number one success factor. Our interprofessional care teams and all our supporting staff are dedicated to providing patient and family centred care in a compassionate community environment. We are committed to creating a progressive professional environment that reflects a deep commitment to our Mission and Values.
Some of the reasons that our employees love working here include:
- Strong commitment to our mission and living our values daily
- Patient and family centred care
- Commitment to quality care – accredited with Exemplary Standing
- Collaborative teamwork across the Health Centre
- Commitment to professional development and a culture of learning
- Community teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Toronto
- Diversity of our workforce
- Demonstrated commitment to fostering a healthy and safe work environment
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits plans
- Located near Lake Ontario, parks, shops, restaurants, and public transportation
Working here means more than having a job– it means being part of a community where each and every member of our team is recognized and appreciated. To join our team, visit our Employment Opportunities page.